A Bit Information About the ULV
Previously, when at the process of spraying in agriculture, it almost was not taken into account the amount of spent liquid, so it did not let to develop the direction of monodisperse spraying modes (it was used only for laboratory experiments). But recently, the method of ultra-low-volume spraying (ULV) is gaining high popularity in agriculture, which allows reducing the fluid consumption to liters, and sometimes a fraction of a liter per hectare.
Since recently it is noticed an improvement in the use of pesticides – from dusts are moving to the granular preparations and wettable powders, then more and more importance is given to UVL with specialized devices for uniform dosing and maintaining the specified droplet size.
It should be noted that ULV has both: advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of using UMO::
- there is no process of preparation of the working liquid, that reduces the cost of additional spraying equipment;
- increase the productivity of technique by 60% or more, by the expense of reducing the time spent and the volume of fluid;
- improving the quality of plant cultivation (spraying close to mono dispersion is achieved).
Disadvantages of using UVL::
- wear of working liquid increases, especially in cases of spraying from helicopters (it is required the dispersion from the lowest possible height);
- increased requirements for drug dosing;
- lack of ability to observe the operation of dispensers;
- increased requirements for the materials of the sprayer units (corrosion-resistant).
Almost all disadvantages can be avoided by using for spraying processing drones or small aircraft, as agrocopters and small aircraft can provide a flight at low altitudes, with minimum speed, mostly without any turbulence and with maximum accuracy.
Так NASA підготувало відео для візуалізації аеродинаміки коптерів:
Видно, що аеродинаміка коптера відрізняється від звичайних ЛА, а це дозволяє уникнути зносу робочої рідини.Posted on: 10/02/2020